What would be the approximate price ranges for liposuction?

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Varies widely: Varies with the area(s) being treated. The least expensive would be a small area - like liposuction underneath the chin, and go up from there. Range: $3000-$10, 000.
Dr. David Abramson
Plastic Surgery 51 years experience
Liposuction price: The cost of the procedure will vary depending on where you live, the number of areas and the amount of operating room time. Shopping by price can lead you to non p, attic surgeons performing the procedure in no. Accredited operating rooms. Beware.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
Technique/time/anest: There are many variables that will effect the price which may run from hundreds to tens of thousands depending on what techniques are used, amount and areas treated, supplies, facility, anesthesia, regional market concerns, etc.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Varies.: Price ranges will vary from one geographic area to another, one practitioner to another, the number of “areas” treated etc. Choose your plastic surgeon carefully; do not allow costs to be the primary determinant during the selection process. Remember that treating complications can be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.
Dr. Vincent Marin
Plastic Surgery 13 years experience
Hi. Liposuction can cost anywhere from $2500 to $12,500 or more, depending on the location of the surgery and the extent of the procedure. Other factors contribute to the overall price, such as anesthesia, operating room equipment, and doctor's fees, which vary from surgeon to surgeon.
Dr. Vincent Marin
Plastic Surgery 13 years experience
Provided original answer
To get a more accurate estimate of the final cost of surgery, I recommend that you first consult with your surgeon and explain your goals.
Jul 27, 2021