U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Can you suggest how to get child immunization medical records from a doctor who isn't practicing anymore?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Contact society: Physicians that retire often transfer their records to another physician or set up a way for patients to obtain such information.A call to the local medical society can often supply you with the contact data. The state medical board may also have contact information.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 28, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.