I'm having upper abdominal pain that leads to my back..Also i'm having pain on the back right side of my head, that's followed by a on fire sensation?

Dr. Angela Walker
41 years experience in Addiction Medicine
Head and stomach: Upper abdominal pain could be anything including something in the gall bladder, the pancreas the GI tract. Pain in the head that is not related to headache is interesting. These symptoms require a call to your provider who knows you best especially if the symptoms continue or get worse. I would also be worried about pregnancy and urinary infection.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
1