U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 50-year-old male asked:

I have small lumps under my skin in the abdomen, pressure in lower back right side and buttocks ,pulling sensations abdomen and back rash on buttocks tinnutus and headaches can all of this possibly be related?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
I don't think that these varied symptoms are interrelated. The abdominal lumps are most likely benign fatty growths. Your best bet is to consult a specialist in internal medicine who'll take a complete history&system review, perform a thorough physical examination, order appropriate tests and then advise &treat you or refer you to appropriate specialists such as a dermatologist or neurologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 27, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.