i weaned my baby from breastfeeding. what will i give my weaned baby to make him eat food and be strong and healthy. thanks?

Dr. Susumu Inoue
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 54 years experience
Depend on baby's age: If your baby is younger than 12 months of age, i would recommend baby formula till 12 months. After that you can give homogenized milk, but limit the amount to no more than 24 oz a day. If you give more milk, chance of developing iron deficiency is very high. The baby also should eat jarred baby foods, increasing the volume gradually. Start with vegetables such squash, green beans, and liver, beef.