my son is more than 2 years old, he is cma and g6pd, on neocate and breastfeeding. i want him to wean from neocate since he tolerated the dairy, what alternatives milk i can give aside from ha they are suggesting. is almond milk is good for him?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Yes: He may have milk if he tolerates it. Some children are lactose intolerant and a lactose free milk may be provided. Almond milk may also be tried. Foods to be avoided include: "fava beans (can be found in mixed nuts packets) legumes (munggo, garbanzos, abitsuelas, etc.) soya food (taho, tokwa, soy sauce, etc.) ampalaya tonic water blueberry red wine Mothballs,and menthol "smarparenting"