A member asked:

Walked on inured tendons/ligaments for 2yrs, and my arch dropped, other parts of my foot are sore. if i get surgery will i be able to play sports again?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Boris Aronzon answered

Specializes in Anesthesiology

You have to discuss possible outcome with your surgeon or get 2 nd opinion. Exam of your foot is the key to the answer.

Answered May 16, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Thomas Inwood answered

Specializes in Podiatry

First an exam and x rays are in order. Seek the assistance of a podiatrist . Good luck.

Answered Sep 9, 2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor