U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Severe feet pain, chronic arthritics, numerous bone, joint, fascia; and small arch; too much pain to walk: walk gets more & painful, l am 64, in a w?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Hicks
Family Medicine 44 years experience
Arthritis: Need evaluation as to the cause of the pain and determine if treatments can hlp restore functionality and exercise. Many times nsaids can help but it sounds like you have not had a good physical eval to determine the cause which knowing why would go a long way in restoring function.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Geriatrics 41 years experience
Go to Podiatrist: Seems that you have different problems with your feet. Likely you have plantar fasciitis and arthritis. A podiatrist can inject you with cortisone and also recommend orthopedic shoes.
Last updated Feb 7, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.