A member asked:

I had surgery on my foot 4 years ago to repair a broken bone. there are still pins in the bone. the foot has recently become painful to walk on. who do i see?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae answered

Specializes in Pain Management

See the doctor who put the pins in and have a discussion with him. Your current pain may have nothing to do with the previous broken bone or pin.

Answered May 1, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor