U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old female asked:

could i be pregnant? ectopic pregnancy 3 months ago -surgery left tube removed. now 3 days late but neg test. lite amount of brown discharge today

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 42 years experience
Prob not BUT: In your case u need to do a quantitative bhcg because if it is + , u need a Progesterone level and close monitoring to make sure u do not get another ectopic after one ectopic 10% chance of another one, 90% chance of no ectopic.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Jun 30, 2014

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.