i have a lump in my lower right side of my stomach where my overies are and i have lower back pain and i have cramps where its at to, what could it be?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Wendy Askew
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hard to say: In order for an ovary to have a mass on it that is visible through the abdominal wall, it would have to be very large, probably more than 8-10cm, and the person would need to be very thin to see it through the many layers of the abdominal wall. Visible lumps can be: hernias, bloating, other masses, but you would need to have some form of imaging done to better evaluate (ct or sonogram).
Answered on Apr 29, 2013
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
31 years experience Psychiatry
Aches: Best to consult your family doc. For possible referral to ob/gyn.
Answered on Apr 29, 2013
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Several things: You should see your doctor for evaluation. There are tumors that can be associated with a woman of your young age. A different thought would be a hernia. . The cramps could also be from your uterus or colon. So, see your doctor for a thorough evaluation and let them figure out where this lump and pain is coming from.
Answered on Apr 29, 2013