United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I eat paper. i'm 20 and 7 months pregnant so i'm worrying about my son and the affect it'll have on him. i've always been severely anaemic & eaten it.

Dr. Chevies Newman
I am not sure: That the paper is as bad as the underlying nutritional deficiencies the paper is trying to replace. This is likely pica, as u have been told. People used to go for dirt, now it's more baking soda, corn starch or ice mostly. The only thing to do is use iron, see if this relieves it. Do you have an appetite otherwise? Do you sleep well? These are important. Good luck.