A member asked:

Sore muscle on the outside of right leg from about the ankle to halfway up towards my knee. lots of plyometric activity.jumping/runing. what to do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Garrett Caldwell answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

If you have a sore muscle from exercise you can used rice to rest it. Rice is rest, ice, compression and elevation. This will help calm the muscle and help it heal. If the pain persists or gets worse, you should see your physician.

Answered Nov 26, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor