What occurs if we stopped vaccinating infants, toddlers, and children?

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Illness,injury,death: If you want to turn back the clock to the 1700's we can certainly witness the return of whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria and polio within ten years. The frequency of bacterial meningitis will skyrocket along with the brain damage seen even with treatment. Ben franklin was initially skeptical of that newfangled cowpox vaccine but regretted not giving it to his son who died of smallpox.
Answered on Sep 11, 2013

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.