NY

i sum times start worrying about what if in future smthing bad happens to me? or my children (i am not married) how to stop this? it depresses me a lot

Pathology 44 years experience
We can fix this: It took a lot of courage for you to write this, and you also realize that it's senseless. You're a very strong candidate for successful treatment by talk and learning ways to control your brain so it stops playing tricks on you. Get with your physician and ask about cbt or some other way of reprogramming yourself to think useful thoughts in a world where, while bad things happen, there's more good.
Pathology 44 years experience
Provided original answer
By the way... as a single mom you've already proved you're a person of great resourcefulness and stamina. You have much to offer others in a world where bad things do happen ... and people survive them thanks to the goodness of the people around them. Until you start your treatments, hold that thought, and good luck.
Apr 27, 2013