U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

Sir since two year i have suffering pile decease i didn't met doctor still now but i have no pain some times it shrink, now what i have to do?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jay Bayer
Family Medicine 52 years experience
Piles: Your words rather marbled. Is it piles? If so there internal jemmorhoids which bulge out, bleed but don't hurt. External ones hurt and clot. They are part of a bei nous plexus. You need dr. To physically examine area to provide proper diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Fiber: Increase the fiber and water in your diet. The goal would be to try to prevent constipation and straining with bowel movements.
Last updated Oct 7, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.