sir since two year i have suffering pile decease i didn't met doctor still now but i have no pain some times it shrink, now what i have to do?

Dr. Jay Bayer
Dr. Jay Bayer answered
Piles: Your words rather marbled. Is it piles? If so there internal jemmorhoids which bulge out, bleed but don't hurt. External ones hurt and clot. They are part of a bei nous plexus. You need dr. To physically examine area to provide proper diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Fiber: Increase the fiber and water in your diet. The goal would be to try to prevent constipation and straining with bowel movements.