A member asked:

I feel an intermittent mild bump or lump near my right nipple..male. how can i differentiate if i have a breast cyst gynecomastia a fibroadenoma a lipoma or breast cancer until i can see a dermatologist or an internist?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Birendra Tandan answered

Specializes in Urology

A lump or bump is always there if intermittent then there is error in palpation. Unfortunately a definite diagnosis cannot be made just by feeling. The right doc to see would be a surgeon. good luck

Answered Jul 27, 2023



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor