I drink plenty of fluids and do not take any diuretic medication. my rbc, hemoglobin, hematocrit and creatinine are consistently high. my blood sodium is consistently low normal. what conditions can cause chronic hypovolemia?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

You maybe dehydrated from sweating a lot. How many hours you have been up and out of bed standing and walking may affect all of these measurements. The longer you have been up the higher they become for about 4 hours. Due to water moving from legs etc overnight and then moves back during day when up and about

Answered Jul 4, 2023

0 views