United Arab Emirates

I am 37 y o suffering of ocd almost now for 3 yrs started with gad. currently on anti-depressent called ceprelax 20 mg, my problem is wieght gain?

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Reevaluate Rx Plan : If treatment is not helping symptoms , it needs to be reevaluated. The drug listed above is not in listing of antidepressants. Weight loss can be related to some antidepressants but there are other problems that can contribute to weight gain. It may be time to reevaluate your treatment plan or for you to better understand it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 19, 2013