A member asked:

For 2 days ive been having this dull cramp on and off next to my pelvis bone on the right side. its not tender to touch or anything. it just aches. not sure what could be causing it. should i be concerned?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You may take acetaminophen for the pain, no more than 4 g in a day and no alcohol. If it does not resolve in a week or so it would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!

Answered Oct 24, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Sue Ferranti answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

There could be many etiologies to this dull cramping. You should see your doctor and get examined. You may need an ultrasound test, either abdominal or trans-vaginal, to look at your uterus, ovaries and Fallopian tubes to see if there are any abnormalities that can be causing your symptoms. Ovarian cysts come to mind as 1 possibility. So, see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Good luck!

Answered Oct 25, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor