A member asked:

I have been having weird headaches the last few days. sometimes behind right eye, sometimes behind left eye. sometimes centre or left centre of head. ranging in severity. is this something i should get checked out by a doctor? thank you?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

Not feasible to be precise as your descriptions are vague, but the shifting locations prompt consideration for underlying migrainous mechanisms. If these headaches intensify, interfere with daily activities, or become constant, best you contact your physician.

Answered Apr 12, 2023



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor