U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Elkins Park, PA
A 23-year-old female asked:

I am 23 and had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy a few years ago, but still in pain. where can i find an honest doctor that'll tell me if there's a mishap

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Creighton Wright
surgery 57 years experience
Ectopic: Ectopic is certainly unfortunate and rupture more so, and can cause scar and residua. Gyn is best option, with ultrasound and perhaps ct to see if there is anything unusual.
Last updated May 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.