A 37-year-old male asked:

37 yr old. i have dry eyes always because of my computer job. which type of lens should be used for eyes. anti-glare/amber/polarized? or is it better to have screen protector on monitor itself?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
In addition to a glare protector, it is imperative that you take small breaks, frequently. Look at some object in the distance to allow your ciliary muscles to relax.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 23, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.