A member asked:

I am 29 however i have severely dry eyes. i use some gels such as artelac or refresh but i work with computers and look screen for 9-10 hours. i have ache on my eyes like throb.what can i do for that ache?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Stanley Katz answered

Specializes in Dermatology

suggest you see your eye doc for eval and poss tx. It just might be simply dry eye, but the pain and throbbing may signify something additionally.

Answered Nov 30, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor