U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old female asked:

Start a job a month ago with fluorescent lights and constant computer screens. have eye pain. ophthalmologist said dry eye and and told me to use drops. i have been and wearing my glasses but pain wont go away. appt next week. what to do to for pain?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Deborah Josefson
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
Consider getting glasses that block blue light and take frequent small breaks away from the screen- get up, walk around, stretch and go to spot away from florescent lights and computer screen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 5, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.