FL

If i use lysol in my shoes to prevent or help treat athletes foot at night, how long should i wait to wear the shoes? is 12 hours enough for it to dry and be safe to wear?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
I am not aware of any danger with Lysol contact, but twelve hours is plenty of time to allow the spray to dry. Spraying your shoes does not treat athlete's foot... you'll need OTC antifungal medication. Here's some more info on treating athlete's foot: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/athletes-foot/symptoms-causes/syc-20353841
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 16, 2022