I had intercourse 2 weeks and 3 or 4 days ago and yesterday i noticed a spot of blood in my underwear so i freak out and took a pregnancy test this morning it said negative but i can still see bleeding when i wipe what does this mean and what do i do?

Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 44 years experience
Can you clarify your question? Did you have sex 2 weeks ago then again 3 or 4 days ago or you had spot bleeding 3 or 4 days ago and again yesterday because the answer is completely different. You also forgot to tell us when your next expected period is or when you had your last period.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 51 years experience
Conception occurs within day or so of the sex. It takes about 3 weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG for a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. If the result is negative repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully.
Last updated Sep 1, 2022