Belle Plaine, MN

I used a scalp massager last night for a bad headache and now the entire left side of my head and around my left eye/ temple and part of forehead are very sensitive. i got a concussion a month ago in that area. should i worry?

Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. If your symptoms are unusual for you and are not resolving, it would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 18, 2022