PA

All of a sudden the middle of my chest hurt middle of the night. wakes me up. im 29 yrs old. would i be in the category of high blood pressure and have angina? or would this simply be stress/anxiety problem?

Dr. Sue Ferranti
You need to see a doctor to know for sure. Did this happen just one time or more than once? Were you anxious at the time? If you see a doctor, you can have your blood pressure checked and get an EKG done. If your blood pressure is high, you can get a home monitor and check it when you are relaxed at home. So, see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Cardiac problems at your age are the exception rather than the rule. Instead of guessing, and, without trining, approaching inaccurate conclusions, seek knowledgable opinions. Seek full examination by a General Practitioner or Internist. If required additional specialists can be approached. You need to be evaluated to determine the cause of your symptoms.
Last updated Jul 21, 2022