35 year old male. my left arm is substantially sore in the region of the bicep and and triceps just above the elbow and the skin in that area is noticeably warm to the touch. i have been getting tingling sensation in my fingers as well. any thoughts?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 50 years experience
Sounds like biceps and triceps muscle strain probably from putting excessive pressure/ weight on them. Best to remove the cause of strain/pressure and relax them. Some warm water compress massage with application of relaxing cream/ muscle relaxants can help. If symptoms persist see PCP.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 9, 2022