A member asked:

Heartbeat feels like it skips beats or fluttering in chest. had ekg, chest x-ray and full blood panels all normal. pcp doesnt want to refer to cardiologist for holter monitor due to history of health anxiety. should i push to see one anyway?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

If you experience dizziness,fainting or have abnormal BP readings, please request a referral. Reduce stress, maintain a healthy diet and exercise. Watch for signs of shortness of breath and the above. Have you had COVID 19 infection? If so, a referral and further evaluation is recommended.

Answered Jul 3, 2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor