A drop of bleach splash right into my eye when i was pouring it. i rinse it about 5secs w/ water. it was fine for 10 mins later i googled about it. then i rushed into shower, i rinsed my eye for about 40 mins since ive to do so. will my eye be fine?

If your eye ball surface had a chemical burn from this event, you would feel pain and be very sensitive to light. If your initial rinsing removed the residual bleach and stopped progression of the injury quickly, full recovery is expected. If the eye still hurts, go see your doc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 51 years experience
Agree with Dr. Ferguson. If there is not pain, sensitivity to light and your vision is okay, you will be fine. You may wish to get a pair of goggles to protect eyes from splashes when dealing with chemicals. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health! Safe sex: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/safer-sex-guidelines
Last updated Jul 1, 2022