I was cleaning my bathroom and using a cleaner with bleach then my eyes started to water (u didn't get it in my eyes) and my lungs hurt but very mild ?
1 doctor answer • 1 doctor weighed in
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Not serious: Bleach releases chlonine gas which in those concentrations is irritating but will not cause serious harm. The eyes, lungs and nasal passages will react to this level of chlorine but quickly will clear it out and all will normalize Next time have a little better ventilation.
2.4k viewsAnswered >2 years ago
Last updated Aug 14, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.