U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 21-year-old male asked:

I found a tiny lump under my skin on my chest below my shoulder on the side it's bot really visible but i can feel it. i can feel it most when i push down on it. it's not hard but not sift either it's hard to describe should i worry about cancer?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 50 years experience
Since it is difficult for one to describe what they see or feel, it's best to visit the PCP or Dermatologist for proper evaluation and appropriate management if indicated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 26, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.