I did an ecg exam was fine last year, but i've been having severe panicking and anxiety with increase my blood pressure and heartrate i'm 25 years old. chances of a heart attack?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine 32 years experience
Your chances of dying in the next 30 years while dependent on diet and lifestyle are slim. But living in a state of continuous stress will take its toll over the long run and ruin your day-to-day life experience. At 25 years, you will never be as healthy, energetic, aware, or more intelligent than you are right now. Tomorrow will come. Deal with this anxiety for what it is, and it ain't your heart
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 20, 2022