My test results: hepatitus b surface ab immunity, qn low current results: mlu/ml patient does not have immunity to hep. b virus hep. c virus ab in range results: non-reactive normal my blood & urine work normal not infected?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Lab tests are a slice, a moment in time, and are useful in supporting the overall picture provided by your medical history and your physical examination. The best practitioner to interpret your lab tests is the Physician that ordered them. Call or see him/her to review your data with you. He/she can then recommend appropriate treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, the information you provided is not interlegible. Wish you good health!
Last updated Mar 5, 2022