I have very high arches and whenever i walk, my feet roll outward. so i got orthopedic shoe inserts (walkfit platinum). my stride seems to be corrected, but the outer edges of my shoes are still wearing down. why is this? what can be done to fix it?

The generic appliance may not have corrected the over-supination of your foot to the point it fully aligns. If the appliance has relieved your foot pain or other issues you can accept this as it is. Or you can seek out the professional skill of a podiatrist that will come up with an appliance that is specific to your needs.
Last updated Feb 1, 2022