Tyngsboro, MA

For the past few months i have been having stomach and bowel movement issues and i have to run to the bathroom and sometimes i go and sometimes it's alot of gas, if i pass gas sometimes i need to change my clothes. i have hemmrhoids because of this?

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Since this is a relatively new problem, you should see your doctor-you may need to see a GI doctor (gastroenterologist) for further examination and testing. This definitely warrants further investigation since treatment would depend on what is causing you to have these symptoms. Best of luck to you!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Donald Colantino
I agree that a gastroenterologist is best to conduct the workup so that appropriate testing will be done in order to make an accurate diagnosis & render proper treatment advice. Entities such as lactose or gluten intolerance or irritable bowel syndrome are possibilities. A stool culture may be doneThink of any possible dietary triggers. Taking an antispasmodic like dicyclomine after meals may help
Last updated Jan 25, 2022