A member asked:

Tuberous sclerosis genetic test suggested by gp based on: ckd3 w/ r kidney 11x8mm angiomyolipoma; steatosis w/ r lobe 10x9 mm hemangioma; few skin spots extremely worried. gp nor lab(that will submit to another) can give cost. how to obtain test cost?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Call the testing lab or your local Quest Lab.

Answered 1/19/2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor