Is it common to be on a blood thinner with a low white blood count, high cardiolipin igg and a positive ana? or is aspirin just as good for blood clotting issue?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
I have no idea what blood clotting issue means. There are many and you need to discuss with the Dr who is treating you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Donald Colantino
You don't mention how high the igG cardiolipin antibody level is, but high levels do indicate a propensity to form blood clots in both veins and arteries. I would consult a hematologist to determine whether treatment with low dose aspirin for protection against arterial clots and true anticoagulants for protection against venous clots is advisable.
Last updated Nov 4, 2021