Pakistan

Ive done with open heart surgery 2 years back. now my inner stitches are loose and leakage is start. doctor is saying to have open heart surgery again or robotic cardiac surgery. suggest me what is the breyer option for me?

Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Your question is difficult to understand. 'Inner stitches' cannot become loose 2yrs later. You need to consult another surgeon and get a proper explanation of what is happening
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Lateef Giwa
Thoracic Surgery 54 years experience
The question is not very clear but I am guessing that a repair done inside your heart is broken loose. That is rare but if that is the case you may need further work. Get a second opinion to relieve your anxiety. Good luck.
Last updated Nov 1, 2021