Greeley, CO

I have a lump on top of my forehead,headaches are coming from there constantly.my doctors dont take me seriously,its been at least a yr,im seeing a dermotologist in 2 1/2 wks,will they check it?is it possible it could be a brain tumor,runs in family?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 55 years experience
A brain tumor cannot cause a lump on the outside of the head. Wait and see what the dermatologist advises you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 51 years experience
A lump on the forehead is likely to be a sebaceous cyst and a dermatologist is appropriate doctor to see. It is not feasible to comment on your concern about a brain tumor, without examining you. Wish you good health!
Last updated Oct 17, 2021