I had a lump on my head, left side.is like a hard bone feeling, headaches & isee blurry with the periphery of the right eye.could it be a brain tumor?

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery 37 years experience
Brain tumor: Very unlikely that the lump is a brain tumor. Lumps are common at the growth plates or an old bump on the head can remain. Tumors that grow from the skull such as osteomas or meningiomas are benign slow growing tumors that occur mainly in women past menopause. Headaches with blurred vision are usually migraines. An MRI of the brain will exclude a brain tumor. See a neurologist for the headaches.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 35 years experience
New onset headaches?: The likelihood is that you are having migraine headaches BUT if you are having these symptoms and they are brand new or significantly different from previously then, an appointment with your physician should occur right away. However, not because of the lump you feel. The most common reason for lumps on the head people find are lumps on the head that are supposed to be there. Let us know wassup.
Last updated Nov 18, 2022