Greeley, CO

Is it possible to have a brain tumor if you have a non stop headache for at least 2 months? im getting my eyes checked and my doctor is sending me for an mri? my aunt died of a brain tumor when i was a kid. i dont drink, smoke or do drugs,thats not i?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 52 years experience
Causes of Headache: Persistent headaches can be due to a brain tumor or due to severe migraine. You should seek consultation with a neurologist, MRI of the brain is a good test to check for a brain tumor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 19, 2020