Singapore

I have been using anti fungal cream for my reoccurring yeast infection. cream contains: 0.5mg betamethasone, 10mg clotrimazole. how many days of break should i take before using it again for 7 days to avoid thinning of skin?

Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
If you are sure about the fungal infection, you should do 2 things: try to identify the precipitating factors for repeatedly skin fungal infection and try to control that (give example, with moist skin or the air is too humid you can change your clothes or underwear or you can use dehumidifier) and only use antifungal cream, not the one including steroids such as Lotrisone which you currently use.

Last updated Sep 25, 2021