I have reoccurring lyphnodes swollen on my right neck, that come and go, and my right chest wall has lumps that are tender and warm. my chest has been swollen/lumpy for months, should i go see a doctor?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Yes. You have mentioned more than one issue and it is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. For healthy diet: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/., exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urine is mostly colorless, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. Get HPV and Covid vaccines. Wish you good health!

Answered Sep 13, 2021

0 views