A member asked:

I have reoccurring lyphnodes swollen on my right neck, that come and go, and my right chest wall has lumps that are tender and warm. my chest has been swollen/lumpy for months, should i go see a doctor?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Yes. You have mentioned more than one issue and it is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. For healthy diet: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/., exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urine is mostly colorless, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. Get HPV and Covid vaccines. Wish you good health!

Answered Sep 13, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Yes, seeing your doc for an exam and detailed history may help in establishing the diagnosis and treatment as needed. Tests may be needed based on exam and your doc will be able to coordinate.

Answered Sep 16, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor