United Kingdom

I went to the doctors to get my ekg to check my heart. they said everything was fine although i was still getting a bubbly feeling in my chest. after going for a walk my whole chest felt a sharp pain every time i breathe. its been 6 hours. reason?

I do not know what a "bubbly feeling" in the chest means. The sharp pain in your chest when you breathe is more likely to be a problem with the ribs or muscles of the chest wall. Sometimes sharp pain with breating is due to inflammation of the lining around the lungs, or the lining around the heart(pericarditis). Normal findings on examination is reassuring. If persistent, talk to your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 26, 2021