NV

I fractured my wrist 3wks ago and ive tried to schedule an appt with the orthopedist many times. no reply. can i schedule an appt with another doctor thats affiliated with the hospital i went to? or am i forced to wait for the orig. surgeon i saw?

Go where you can. You may find that other ortho docs can/will be more receptive or not. I don't see any reason you cannot have another do the follow up. Often ortho groups have several docs that cover for each other in such situations.
Dr. Stephen Kantor
undefined 25 years experience
It is important that you get seen by an orthopaedist… any good, professional one will not care that you saw someone else first… just get a copy of the original XR images for the new one to see.
Jul 22, 2021

Last updated Jul 23, 2021