IL

What do these cbc test results say? my alt levels were high because im currently under anti-fungal meds that affected my liver a bit wbc-7.43 rbc-5.16 hgb-15.6 hct-48.4 mcv-93.8 mch-30.2 mchc-32.2 rbc dist width-15.3 platelets, blood-227 mpv-13.1?

Pathology 50 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, none of the CBC results are a cause for concern. Wish you good health!
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Parkanswered
CBC results are normal for your age and gender.
Last updated Jul 18, 2021