FL

Every time i feel my pulse or use ecg on my smart watch im in arrhythmia and have frequent pacs. doctor says 5 day holter was normal is this concerning?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Do you also feel palpitations when you have the PAC's and ,if so, did you experience any palpitations while you wore the outpatient monitor? If you didn't you could wear a loop or event monitor for a much longer period until you experience palpitations to determine your heart rate and rhythm °ree of atrial irritability at the time of symptoms. On the other hand, your smart watch may be faulty.

Last updated Jul 13, 2021